Our client is one of the UK’s largest, multi-disciplinary consultancies with specialist knowledge of the asbestos and environmental industries.
Due to recent growth, they are now seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyor/Analysts to join their growing Edinburgh based team.
The successful applicant must posses;
- P402, P403 and P404 are essential for this role
- Minimum of 2 years experience within the asbestos industry
- RSPH equivalent qualifications will also be considered
- Solid experience of conducting duties in various building types
- Experience of working for a UKAS accredited company
- Excellent client facing skills
- Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will include;
- Conducting 4 stage clearance tests, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing
- Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys as required
- Works will be conducting to commercial, domestic, NHS, MOD and industrial property
- Ensuring compliance with current legislation and UKAS regulations
- Some project management duties will be included and training provided
- Compiling detailed reports on all works carried out
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Expensed company vehicle
- Company bonus scheme and overtime
- Additional training and progression
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.