Our client is the worlds largest provider of testing an inspection services, having been established for over 100 years and employing over 90,000 people worldwide.
Due to recent growth and success, they are currently seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyor/Analysts to join their growing Greater Manchester based team.
The successful applicant must posses;
- BOHS P402, P403 and P404 Certifications are essential
- RSPH equivalents will also be considered
- Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
- Experience of domestic and commercial works
- Willingness to work across the North West as required
- Full, clean UK driving license
Your primary duties will include;
- Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition works
- Bulk sampling for asbestos containing materials
- Conducting analytical duties including air monitoring and 4 stage clearance tests
- Project management duties and assisting in the mentoring of junior staff
- Works will primarily be conducted within commercial, industrial, marine, highways, NHS and local school property, no domestic work
- Liaising with clients and contractors on site with regards to works carried out
- Compiling detailed reports via PDA system
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Attractive overtime rates
- Expensed company vehicle
- On-going progression and development
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.