Our client is an independent provider of asbestos consultancy and environmental testing services, covering the UK on a national basis.
They are currently seeking an experienced Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to join their growing Nottingham based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BOHS P402, P403 and P404 certifications as a minimum
- RSPH equivalents will also be considered
- Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
- Experience of surveying and performing analytical duties within various premises is essential
- Solid experience of air monitoring duties
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
- Bulk sampling for ACM’s
- Technical surveying will be involved, in various property types including domestic, commercial, industrial and other premises
- Conducting 4 stage clearance, background, leak, reassurance and personal tests
- Carrying our re-inspection and re-occupation works as required
- Some project management duties will be involved as well as client facing and liaison duties
- Compiling detailed reports on all works carried out
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary, regular overtime, expensed company vehicle and additional benefits.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.