Our client is a leading environmental consultancy, specialising in Asbestos Consultancy services, Occupational Hygiene and Contaminated Land.
They are currently seeking an experienced Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst/Quality Coordinator to join their Surrey based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BOHS P401, P402, P403 and P404 Certifications are essential
- RSPH equivalents are also accepted
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience working in various property types
- Willingness to travel across the Midlands and West Yorkshire as required
- Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will consist of;
- Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
- Carrying out analytical works including 4 stage clearance tests and air monitoring
- Auditing of reports and QC duties (training will be provided where necessary)
- Working in various property types (no domestic work included in this position)
- Compiling detailed reports and project management duties
- Liaising with clients and providing advice on matters relating to asbestos and works
- Ensuring all works comply with UKAS and current regulations
In return our client will offer the successful applicants;
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Regular overtime and development
- Expensed car
- Additional training
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.