Our client is a long established and well respected asbestos and environmental consultancy, covering works globally.
They are currently seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyor/Analysts to join their growing Oxfordshire based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- As a minimum, applicant should possess BOHS P402, P403 & P404 or equivalent (BOHS P401, P405, P407, W504, or CCP Asbestos an advantage)
- Proven experience working on large, complex industrial surveys
- Proven experience working on large complex asbestos enclosures (both air monitoring support and 4SC works)
- Proven experience of technical review of asbestos reports and air monitoring documentation
- Significant experience within a UKAS accredited company in Four Stage Clearances and Air Monitoring in a variety of property types
- Good understanding of Health and Safety procedures and legislative guidance in relation to asbestos
- Knowledge of UKAS practices and procedures
Your primary duties will consist of;
- Conduct Four Stage Clearance, Air Monitoring / Fibre Counting
- Carry out asbestos surveys (Demolition, Refurbishment and Management)
- Work on a large asbestos removals project - reporting progress back to the Site manager on a daily basis.
- Carry out re-inspections and ensuring the clients asbestos register is kept up to date and compliant.
- Responsible for client interaction/meetings
- Attend regular departmental meetings and toolbox talks.
- Assist the Site Manager in their duties when required
In return our client will offer the successful applicants;
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Regular overtime a
- Expensed vehicle
- Additional training
- On-going career development
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.