Our client is an expanding asbestos and health and safety consultancy, family owned and rapidly growing in the South East UK.
Due to recent contract gains, they are now seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyor/Consultants to join their Essex based team.
The successful applicant must posses;
· BOHS P402 as a minimum
· RSPH equivalent will also be considered
· Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
· Experience of all survey types in various buildings
· Willingness to travel as required
· Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will include;
· Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
· Some project management duties will be included (training provided)
· Works will be carried out on commercial, industrial and NHS contracts
· Liaising with clients on all works carried out and ensuring compliance with HSG 264 and UKAS standards.
- There will be opportunities to gain project management experience and further develop your career
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
· Competitive salary (based on experience)
· Expensed company car
· Company pension scheme
· High overtime rates
· Additional training
· Various additional benefits to be discussed