Our client is one of the UK’s longest established providers of asbestos and environmental consultancy services.
Due to recent contract gains, they are currently seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyors to join their growing Mansfield based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BOHS P402 is essential for this position
- P403 & P404 would be a strong advantage but not essential
- Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
- Experience of working in various property types
- Signed off for all survey types (Management and R&D)
- Willingness to work across the South East as required
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
- Re-inspection works and bulk sampling duties as required
- Compiling detailed reports on all works carried out
- Ensuring all works comply with UKAS and current legislation
- Liaising with clients and contractors on all works carried out
In return, our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- On-going training and career development
- Company pension scheme
- Expensed company vehicle
- Regular overtime
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.