Zone Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a large client to be based in the South East of England. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company with a great reputation!
The duties of the Technical Consultant would consist of:
- Managing Clients, day to day liaison with key clients and dealing with queries and complaints, ensuring that projects run smoothly
- Managing workload effectively ensuring profit and other KPIs are met
- Writing and reviewing technical reports and specifications
- Support the Business Development Team with costing works. Carry out sales visits and provide quotations as required
- Carrying out tendering process including writing tender specifications, taking contractors to site and evaluating tenders submitted
- Planning abatement and survey work in accordance with current legislation and procedures
You must have the following:
- Hold the P402/P403/P404 or the S301/CCP qualifications and having the Health & Safety qualification or experience would be beneficial
- Must come from good management, auditing, technical, consultancy, office, UKAS accredited, and project management background
- Must have good communication, people management, client facing and IT skills
- Must have significant experience in providing consultancy services and used to working with multiple clients across a variety of industries
- Must have experience with producing specifications, tenders and procedures, etc.
- Must be Client focused and client driven
In return, our client can offer:
- An attractive salary
- Company car
- Company matched pension scheme
- Half yearly team performance bonus
- Retention bonus
- Health cashback scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Industry leading training opportunities and encouragement to learn on the job and gain further qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance
- Cashback and discounts on purchases and events
This role would be ideal for somebody who is commercially focused, has a great work ethic and the ability to drive the business forward through business development. You must have excellent communication skills with a flexible approach and can work to strict deadlines.
*Note: *Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.