Our client is one of the worlds largest testing consultancies, having been established for over 100 years and employing over 90,000 people globally.
They are currently seeking an experienced Calibration Engineer to join their Rotherham based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- Experience of instrumentation calibration working to documented written procedures
- Experience of working to tight deadlines under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of delivering on customer requirements and against agreed deadlines
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- Ability to present concepts to an audience in a variety of settings
- Knowledge of IT systems, particularly MS Office applications
Your primary duties will include;
- Performing UKAS calibrations on electrical and a small number of mechanical items in accordance with company procedures as a UKAS approved signatory/operator
- Operation of CMM (Running of programs)
- Perform in-house calibration on electrical and mechanical items in accordance with company procedures
- Undertake the adjustment, service or repair of items to the level of ability
- Validate the content and sign UKAS certificates as authorised by UKAS
- Use the preferred software in accordance with company procedures to ensure the correct processing of items through the laboratory
- Liaison with customers to understand and satisfy their requirements in a professional manner
- Maintain organised and auditable systems of work including maintenance and calibration schedules to ensure traceability
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of calibration and communicate same with both colleagues and clients.
- Resolution of client enquiries in a timely and effective manner, including but not limited to investigation and resolution of non-conformances to ensure customer satisfaction
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and various benefits.
Contact: Zone Recruitment Limited
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.