Our client is one of the UK’s largest and longest established building surveying consultancies, with multiple offices located nationwide.
They are currently seeking Chartered Building Surveyors to join their growing West Yorkshire based team.
The successful applicant must posses;
- Relevant qualification in Building Surveying (MSc, BSc, HND, HNC)
- At least 4 years post qualification experience
- RICS Membership or equivalent is essential
- Experience of both the public and commercial sectors
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft programmes including AutoCAD, NBS and Microsoft Project
- Willingness to travel as works require
- Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will include;
- Defect investigations and condition surveys within commercial and residential property
- Planned maintenance surveys and schedules of condition
- Dealing with party wall matters, dilapidations and insurance valuations
- Responsible for client liaison duties
- Assisting on the design or projects where required (both refurbishment and new build)
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and various benefits to be discussed.