Our client is a leading provider of property maintenance and management services. They have offices located across the globe, and a long established presence covering projects in the South East UK from their Essex based head office.
Due to recent contract gains, they are now seeking Cleaning Operatives to join their Essex based team.
This position will involve;
- Removal of household materials and furnishing as part of the company Property Re-let service including the cleaning of the properties to the required client specification. This could include removal of needles, bodily fluids etc from time to time.
- Complete all necessary paper work and PDA information to ensure an accurate representation of you and your teams performance is provided.
- Commit yourself to developing your own knowledge and capability
- To carry out and undertake specific and general tasks which will provide a good quality of cleaning and clearance to client’s properties.
- To work flexibly to meet client’s needs
- To communicate effectively and professionally with all persons.
- To work as part of a team
- To ensure you work efficiently and productively each day to achieve company targets
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary, pension and impressive bonus scheme worth nearly £4,000 per annum.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.