Clerk of Works, New Build Residential Apartments, West London, Permanent
ICWCI or MCIOB Qualified Clerk of Works required for an impressive scheme of new-build apartments including basement and facilities based in West London.
What’s on offer?
- £45,000 - £50,000 base salary
- Benefits and bonus
- Job security until at least 2023 (client-side team member)
- Permanent role based in West London
The successful candidate (essential)
- New build residential experience
- ICWCI or MCIOB qualification
- Experience as a Clerk of Works
- Able to commit to a full-time role in West London
Maybe interested, but not ready to apply yet?
Call George Jolliffe at Zone Recruitment for more information.
All candidates with the essential experience detailed above will get a response within 2 working days.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.