Our client is one of the UK’s largest facilities management companies, with offices located in South Wales and covering South Wales and Avon works.
They are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Asbestos Surveyors to join their growing Cardiff based team.
The successful applicant must posses;
- BOHS P402 is essential for this role
- RSPH equivalent will also be considered
- BOHS P403/P404 are advantageous but not essential as training will be given
- Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
- Signed off for Management and R&D works
- Experience of working in commercial property
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will consist of;
- Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
- Bulk sampling for asbestos containing materials
- Works will be carried out within commercial property primarily, all in the local area
- Some project management and client liaison duties
- Ensuring all works comply with current legislation and UKAS
- Compiling detailed reports via PDA system
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive salary commensurate with experience
- Expensed company vehicle
- Regular overtime and bonus schemes
- On-going career development and training
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.