Our client is a specialist contractor, providing Electrical services, to large commercial clients, across the North West UK
Due to further gains, they are currently seeking experienced Electricians to join their Manchester based team, on a temp to perm basis;
What do I need?
- Relevant electrical qualifications are essential (NVQ Level)
- ECS Card is essential
- Solid experience of industrial and commercial works
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Willingness to work nights as required
What will I be doing?
- Primarily covering LED change overs
- Working with large commercial properties and industrial warehouses
- Fault finding/remediation may be required
What’s in it for me?
- This position is an initial temporary role – Minimum 3 months work
- £16p/h for day shift, £18p/h for night shifts
- Chance for role to become permanent after contract
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.