Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy with expertise in areas such as ecology, acoustics, flood risk and others.
Due to recent contract gains, they are now seeking an experienced Contaminated Land Consultant to join their growing Cheshire based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- Appropriate degree in geology, environmental, engineering, chemistry or other related discipline
- Masters Degree in a related environmental discipline (desirable but not essential)
- Experience managing contaminated land assessment and remediation projects
- Experience of Phase 1 & 2 contamination assessments
- Full clean driving licence along with a willingness to travel as required
- Experience with IT packages including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Competent and efficient report writing skill
Your primary duties within this role will include;
- Undertaking desk-based research
- Carrying out of site inspections
- Preparing and delivering reports
- Management of environmental investigations
- Assessment and interpretation of analytical data
- Interpretative report writing, preparation of figures and other graphical data
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and extensive benefits.
Note: *Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly