Our client is one of the UK’s leading environmental consultancies, specialising in Asbestos Consultancy and covering the UK from a number of regional offices.
They are currently seeking 3 Experienced Contract Administrators to join their growing Chelmsford based team.
The successful applicants must posses;
- Solid previous administrative experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Highly organised with excellent keyboard skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous asbestos industry experience is desirable but not essential
Your primary duties will include;
- Schedule survey appointments into Teams, liaise with tenants via telephone and letter and ensure appointments are booked in accordance with the Contracts and that Surveyors days are maximised.
- Maintain targets set by the Regional Development Manager and the National Office Manager and act on any urgent instructions received.
- To manage all associated contract documents including KPI, MI, survey logs etc, and to provide weekly updates to the Project Director, Project Manager or Account Manager and ensure all reports are delivered within the contracted timescales and any client specific exports are delivered accordingly. Highlight any problems with the contract, including complaints, to the Regional Development Manager/Project Managers and to follow agreed procedures for such events.
- Update KPI Log and staff utilisation daily to ensure new orders are added and work status is recorded
In return our client will offer the successful applicants an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary, pension and various additional benefits.