Our client is a long established provider of pest control, ecological and landscaping services, covering the UK from a number of regional offices.
They currently require an experienced Contracts Manager to join their expanding operations in Glasgow and across Central Scotland.
The successful applicant must posses;
- Two to three year's practical work experience ("on the tools") in landscaping, Ecological contracting, wildlife management or pest control
- Two to three year's management experience
- Further education, ideally in Horticulture
- Sales/Business development experience
- Entrepreneurial experience running his/her own business would be advantageous
- Full UK driving licence and willingness to travel
Your primary duties will include;
- Writing of project specific risk assessments, method statements and project outlines
- On site and off site management liaising with clients, contractors and staff
- Liaising with ecologists, clients, sub-contractors, suppliers, regulatory body representatives
- Company compound management and resource control
- Communicating with Field Teams in “Ways of Working” and expected quality standards
- Quality monitoring of Field Teams’ work
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Company bonus and commission structure
- Expensed company vehicle, with personal use allowed
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.