Are you an NHBC award winner feeling slightly underpaid, overworked, undervalued, or just working in an environment which makes you dread Monday mornings?
Are you ready to take on the responsibility of overseeing 5 high profile East Midlands developments for a 5* PLC New Homes Developer?
Quality, Customer Satisfaction, winning further awards and above all maintaining a culture where colleagues feel appreciated, exceptionally well-rewarded and benefit from a sensible work-life balance are the top priorities for this employer as they look to cement their position as one of the country’s most prestigious 5* Housebuilders.
We want to hear from you in the strictest of confidence to tell you more. Contact George Jolliffe at Zone Recruitment or apply for a confidential discussion about this role.
The Good Stuff:
- Basic starting salary of £75,000 - £80,000 based on experience
- 30% bonus (which has been consistently paid for a decade)
- Car / Car Allowance
- Full raft of Corporate Benefits
- Working for a Construction Director who will never ask you to do what he would not do himself, an absolute gent, totally driven by supporting his team
- Significant experience in 5* PLC Housebuilder(s)
- NHBC award winner with Seal of Excellence highly advantageous
- Desire for career progression and personal development
This role is based in the East Midlands and is commutable from Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, South Yorkshire and Lincolnshire areas.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.