A clear and direct correlation can be drawn between the average length of tenure at a business and how happy, well rewarded and supported the team are.
If you are an up-and-coming or experienced Development Engineer in Housebuilding living in and around Cheshire or Shropshire, this is the place to be.
You will be supported to further your skill set and career with exposure to the full pre-development residential development spectrum.
This savvy Housebuilder knows that their most valuable asset is a team who feel truly supported and love coming to work.
The Good Stuff:
- Negotiable basic starting salary likely in the range of £45,000 - £55,000, based on experience
- £6,500 car allowance
- Strong annual bonus scheme
- Full and industry-leading Corporate Benefits package including contributory pension scheme
- Modern, high-tech culture, working environment and tools
- Working background as an Engineer within a Housebuilder
- Strong pre-development /viability working knowledge
- Desire to progress your career
Might be interested, but not ready to apply just yet?
Reach out to George Jolliffe at Zone Recruitment to hear more, 100% confidential
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.