Our client is an award-winning independent ecological consultancy, who provide a complete ecology service from baseline survey for habitats and protected species to impact assessment and biodiversity management planning.
They are currently seeking an Ecologist to join their Oxfordshire based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- Demonstrable enthusiasm for ecology and the environment
- An emerging technical specialism or good all-round field skills
- A desire to be challenged, and a proactive approach to learning and personal development
- Organisation, flexibility, motivation and a desire to deliver high standards of work
- A good BSc and preferably an MSc in a relevant subject
- A full driving licence
Our client will provide on-going training and development for your career, allowing you to get involved in various projects of different complexity. You will have the opportunity to contribute to company research projects and receive active mentoring in both field and office based duties.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive salary (Commensurate with experience)
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Various additional benefit to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.