Our client is a leading building services provider, covering a variety of areas for key clients across the UK.
Due to recent gains, they are now seeking experienced Electrical Project Managers to join their Manchester based team.
The successful applicants must posses;
- Extensive experience in Construction/ Electrical installation Coordination.
- Good understanding of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and high / low-voltage systems.
- General understanding of Building Codes, Mechanical Codes, Electrical Codes and Plumbing Codes as they relate to construction of project.
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred.
- Experienced dealing with Electrical subcontracts and sub Contract agencies.
- Have proven track record as a Project Manager on related projects with large MEP scopes
Your primary duties will include;
- Review Contract Documents, making suggestions/modifications as they relate to the Electrical trades.
- Manage and lead Electrical subcontractors throughout duration of the project (from Ground breaking through Commissioning and Handover to Owner).
- Work with Construction Lead on project logistics and temporary facility plans.
- Review and approve material and equipment for Electrical systems prior to installation.
- Monitor the installation and start-up of Electrical systems and commissioning of project with Engineer & client.
- Coordinate activities, materials procurement and other related activities with Project Manager and Operational Staff.
In return, our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Expensed company car
- Company pension scheme
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
NOTE: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.