Experienced housebuilding Engineering professional looking for your next career opportunity in the North West?
This could be just the role for you!
Zone Recruitment have been tasked with appointing an experienced Engineering Manager / Head of Engineering for a leading volume housebuilder based in the North West.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary up to £70,000 based on experience
- £6,000 car allowance
- Company bonus
- Matched pension contributions
- Other company benefits
- Job security in a stable and growing leading name housebuilder
The Successful Candidate:
You are an experienced Engineering Manager / Senior Engineering Manager / Senior Engineer / Head of Engineering / Engineering Director with a background in housebuilding / residential development.
You are interested in joining a successful housebuilder who can offer you a good package, career development opportunities and job security.
About our Client:
Our client is a market leading, successful volume housebuilder known for promoting career development and putting staff retention and employee engagement at the heart of their strategy.
About the Role:
Partnering with the Technical and Regional Managing Directors, you will manage full Engineering duties on new and existing sites.
- As the Head of the Engineering department you will be responsible for procuring, directing and working with external Engineering consultants.
- You will be responsible for providing engineering appraisals and outlining costings for land of future developments and ensuring the land is fit for purpose and could be built on.
- You will work with the Technical Director and MD as a key member of the senior leadership team.
- You will manage Geotechnical surveys and the full pre-construction Engineering process.
More information available on request.
Zone Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.