Our client is a leading ecological and environmental consultancy, covering contracts UK wide from their West Midlands based head office.
They are currently seeking an experienced Environmental Consultant to join their growing Birmingham based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- Be qualified to at least degree level in a relevant discipline
- Have at least 5 years’ relevant practical experience
- Be a full member of a relevant professional institution (CIWM, IEMA, IES, CIWEM etc.)
- Environmental Permit application preparation experience
- Good practical and applied knowledge of relevant environmental legislation
- Commercial awareness and good client-consultant relationship management
- Excellent report-writing and proofing skills
As the role requires working on projects around the UK, a full UK driving licence and ability and willingness to drive to project locations around the UK, sometimes with overnight stays, will be required.
This position would ideally suit someone looking to further their career in Environmental Planning, Regulation, Permitting, Assessment, Monitoring, Waste and Resource Management, Sustainability or Geo-environmental Assessment.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and various benefits.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.