Our client is a large multi-disciplinary consultancy, specialising in Ecology and Environmental contracts, with offices located across the UK
They are currently seeking an Experienced Ecologist to join their Berkshire based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- A good BSc and preferably an MSc in a relevant subject
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- At least 1 protected species licence
- CIEEM or working towards
- Solid experience of phase 1 habitat surveys
- A full driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Planning and undertaking ecology surveys including Extended Phase 1 habitat surveys and protected species surveys.
- Input into a range of ecological deliverables including; Preliminary Ecological Appraisals, Ecological Management Plans and Protected Species Reports to support Ecological Impact Assessments
- Client liaison and project management
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and various benefits.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.