Our client is a leading provider of plumbing and water treatment services, covering contracts across the West Midlands and South West UK.
They are currently seeking an experienced Plumber to join their Birmingham based team.
The successful candidate must;
- NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience of domestic and commercial works
- Willingness to travel as contracts dictate
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Installing or maintaining heating systems
- Repairing sanitation systems
- Fitting domestic appliances (such as dishwashers)
- Installing air-conditioning units
- Fitting bathrooms
- Emergency repairs
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and various benefits.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.