Our clients are leading providing of ecological services across the UK. They are registered with the Royal Institute of British Architects and they are a BSI quality assured organization.
They are currently seeking experienced Field Ecologist for their expanding West Midlands based team.
The ideal candidate will posses;
· Relevant industry degree (Ecology preferable)
· Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
· Holder of at least one protected species license
· Ability to work as apart of a team and independently
· Experience of Project Management would be advantageous but not essential
· Full, clean, driving license
Your primary duties will include;
- Supporting clients with ecological requirements on various tenders and projects;
- planning, delivery and management of protected species and habitat surveys
- analysing all results, impact assessments, and design and implementation of mitigation strategies including Protected Species licence applications
- Assisting with managing the technical and financial performance of Ecological and Environmental Impact Assessment projects
- You will be working as part of a team and independently as required so the ability to do both is essential
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and various benefits to be discussed.