Finance Business Partner
Tasked solely with advising the board on which residential development sites to acquire and which prospective developments to submit for planning permission through expert financial analysis of the potential risks and returns, this Finance Business Partner role is the most “Commercial” you will find, even in the most forward-looking of finance functions.
The business are a successful Developer on an upward trajectory of sustained growth and continue to actively buy new sites on which they develop beautiful homes, transforming communities and providing much-needed high quality housing.
The Good Stuff
- Starting pay of circa £60,000 with regular reviews
- Company bonus scheme which is consistently paid
- Full benefits package including private healthcare and an unusually generous employer pension scheme whereby the business pay in over and above what you pay in
- A culture of maintaining a healthy work-life balance with flexible working encouraged
- Career development opportunities, suitable for an aspiring future FD or Commercial Director
The Successful Candidate
Ambitious Qualified Accountant with strong business partnering and Excel skills.
A background in Housebuilding / Residential Development / Property / Real Estate / Construction is highly advantageous.
Maybe interested, but not ready to apply just yet?
Contact George Jolliffe at Zone Recruitment in complete confidentiality for more information and to peruse the full job specification.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.