Zone Recruitment are currently working with a rapidly expanding electrical and gas contractor, covering the Lincolnshire area.
Due to further business gains, they are seeking Gas Installation Engineers for on-going contracts around the Lincolnshire area.
What do I need?
- Gas ACS Qualifications
- Solid Installation experience
- Able to cover work as required including call-outs
- Able to comply with necessary auditing procedures where applicable
- Professional and approachable manner
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out installations on a variety of domestic and commercial properties
- Ensuring high levels of customer service and care when dealing with clients
- Communicate updates and progress of work
- Completing required paperwork electronically and manually
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements and legislation, including Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work and COSHH Records, are adhered to during the course of your daily work
This is a short term contract position, likely to last at least 2 weeks, with a potential for further works starting and extending the works.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.