Our clients are a leading provider of ecological and environmental services across the UK, using in-house specialist consultants and supported, where necessary, via a team of independent specialist associates for a wide range of environmental projects.
They are currently seeking an experienced Landscape Architect to join their Birmingham based team.
The successful applicant must posses;
- Have at least 3 years’ relevant post graduate experience
- Be a chartered landscape architect or be actively progressing towards achieving chartership
- A portfolio demonstrating use of a range of software (e.g. AutoCAD, QGIS, Photoshop, SketchUp)
- Production of LVIAs (or elements of) and of other combined written/graphic outputs
- Good organisation and presentation skills, attention to detail, self-motivated
- Full UK driving licence and willingness to travel as required
The role will particularly suit someone who has experience or an interest in minerals developments (and their restoration) and in the wider aspects of landscape planning and EIA, and who would have at least some practical experience in producing (or contributing) to LVIA’s and landscape character assessments, green belt assessments, habitat creation and management plans etc., such that full support and training can be provided, in required areas. The role will be part office-based, and part site-based.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and various benefits.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.