Our client specialises in water and wastewater treatment services and chemical products, providing a bespoke and comprehensive range of traditional, innovative and environmentally-friendly solutions to our clients across the UK and Ireland.
They currently require a qualified Legionella Risk Assessor to join their Durham based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- City and Guilds qualification in Legionella Risk Assessing or similar
- City and Guilds in Electronic Servicing or similar is an advantage
- Knowledge of ACoP L8 is also an advantage, but again not essential
- Experience working in a wide variety of environments
- Excellent knowledge of current legislation and regulations (BS8558, HTM04-01 etc)
- Willingness to travel as required Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will consist of;
- Conducting legionella risk assessments in a variety of environments
- Carrying out air quality assessments as required
- Drawing up cooling system reports
- Producing schematics for water systems
- Auditing log books and site records
- Compiling compliance certificates
- Completing risk assessment documentation
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include;
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Expensed company vehicle & fuel card
- Company pension scheme
- Additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.