Our client is a leading facilities management and environmental compliance consultancy, covering works across Wales and the South West UK.
They currently require a Legionella Risk Assessor to join their Cardiff based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- Demonstrate previous 6 months experience in a similar role
- City & Guilds or similar third party accredited Legionella control training
- Demonstrate ability to work alone in a multi-site capacity, working to strict quality control systems and operational procedures
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic IT applications- MS Word, Excel
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the respective legislation and guidance material (ACoP L8,HTM: 0401, Water Regulations, BS 8580)
- Full UK Driving License
Your primary duties will include;
- Generate associated detailed end reports including recommendations for remedial action, site specific control schemes, management plans and schematic drawings
- Provide technical advice and consultancy to clients
- Be prepared to assist on our Water Hygiene related tasks i.e. monitoring and maintenance
- Undertake inspections using the appropriate electronic devices or relevant paperwork
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Company pension
- Expensed company vehicle
- Additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.