Our client is a growing provider of electrical contracting and M&E services, covering works nationally and for a variety of clients.
They are currently seeking a Mechanical Estimator to assist with tendering for projects around Nottinghamshire
The successful candidate will have extensive experience is building services engineering and be from a mechanical background. The company is looking for somebody who is positive, enthusiastic and looking for the opportunity to grow and develop with the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the director, the Mechanical Estimator will be responsible for tendering mechanical building services projects in the commercial sector.
The ideal candidate for the role of Mechanical Estimator should have the following profile:
- Experience in building services installations including full range of HVAC services
- Experience with estimating mechanical services
- Good knowledge of HVAC equipment and specifications/drawings
- Experience with tender processes
- Experience with outline design of mechanical projects
- Handover from estimating to projects
- Relationship building with prospective clients
- Good personal & communication skills
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and various benefits.
*Note: *Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.