Our client is a leading provider of electrical and mechanical services, covering multiple contracts across the UK.
Due to further recent growth, they are now seeking an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join their growing Hertfordshire based team.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Mechanical Project Manager Either with an M & E or dedicated Mechanical HVACR Building Services Contractor
- Has had sole responsibility of Project Managing the delivery of at least £750,000 of Mechanical HVACR content per Contract.
- Must be very Professional and slick in your presentation skills.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
- Ability to manage clients and provide accurate understanding and assessments of the client’s requirements.
- Ability to understand and communicate basic mechanical concepts to clients and subcontractors.
- Build close working relationships with Directors, Site Managers & Clients
- Attention to detail - errors & mistakes can result in significant financial losses
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working within an M& E or dedication HVACR Building Services organisation essential.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages, AutoCAD, Ensign and Project Management software knowledge preferred but not essential
- You will be responsible for delivering a full range of HVACR content with projects valued between £500,000 - £1.5 Million immediately and progress to also include larger projects in the £1.5 - £3 Million range.
- Manage and coordinate construction projects from conception to completion
- Procure labour teams, with the focus on better buying, for projects and ensure that they have all the relevant information required
- Projects are delivered in accordance with Client agreed budgetary and programme requirements and ensure that all projects are being effectively delivered to the Client’s satisfaction
- Analyse, manage and mitigate on-going risks and issues and produce mitigation plans where necessary
- Estimate and negotiate change orders/variations
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include;
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Expensed company car
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Company bonus scheme
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: *Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly