Professional New Homes Snagging Inspector
Ideally seeking someone living in and around Devon/Cornwall who is willing and able to cover a wide geographical area of up to 2 hours in all directions.
What’s on offer?
- Self employed role offering circa £200 for each 4-6 hour job
- Minimum 3 jobs per week up to a maximum of 9-12 at your convenience
- Paid mileage
- Suitable for a flexible part-time individual
The Successful Candidate (Essential)
- 10+ years Housebuilding Site Manager or NHBC Inspector experience
- Ideally 30 years+ overall work experience, the more the better
- Ideally closer to the end of your career than the start and want to control your own diary whilst staying active and involved in New Homes
- NHBC standards and building regulations expert
What’s the Job:
Working as a professional snagging inspector, checking new homes for quality control.
If you have the right experience, you’ll know what we mean.
Apply or contact George at Zone Recruitment.