Our client is a rapidly expanding provider of asbestos consultancies services, who have just established a brand new laboratory in the South Yorkshire area.
They currently require, experienced Asbestos Laboratory Analysts to join their Doncaster based Lab.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BOHS P401 is essential
- Minimum of 6 months post qualification experience
- Experience working in a UKAS accredited laboratory
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Your primary duties will include;
- Taking and recording samples on a daily basis
- Asbestos fibre counting
- Compiling detailed reports on all findings and presenting to the laboratory manager
- Set up and clean down of the laboratory on a daily basis
- Liaising with management and surveying teams on all works
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and various benefits.