Our client is a growing and well established provider of electrical services, covering the North West, West Midlands and West Yorkshire regions.
Due to upcoming works, they are currently seeking experienced PAT Testers, for works commencing in October 2020.
- PAT Testing of devices in local schools
- 2300 items required initially
- Works likely to extend in to additional schools
- 400-500 tests required per day
- Demonstrable fundamental working knowledge of electrical installations
- MUST have own PAT testing equipment
- A basic understanding of the hazards associated with working with electricity.
- The practical ability to rectify minor faults and undertake simple repairs at the point of test.
- A methodical approach, following process and attention to detail.
- The ability to work alone or as part of a wider team.
In return, our client will offer the right person a chance to work on additional contracts. Pay will be on a “per item” basis.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.