Our client is a specialist provider of pest control and cleaning services, having been established for nearly 10 years, and covering West Yorkshire.
Due to further gains, they are currently seeking an experienced Pest Control Field Biologist to join their Bristol based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- RSPH Level II in Pest Management plus Accredited Technician qualification (or BPCA diploma parts 1 & 2)
- Full EU driving licence.
- Computer literate with specific experience in Excel and Word.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- The ideal candidate will have a biological sciences degree or have obtained the Certified Field Biologist qualification, although this is not essential
Our client continues to develop an excellent reputation for service. They offer bespoke pest management solutions and consultancy services to the food industry and work in an environmentally responsible manner using intelligence instead of pesticide where-ever possible. The business is growing steadily and consequently.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Expensed company vehicle
- Company pension scheme
- Chances to grow and further your career
- Additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.