Our client is a leading independent provider of pest prevention and removal services, covering the City of London.
They currently require a Pest Control Surveyor to join their London based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- Strong sales skills (ideally within the pest control industry)
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a sales based role
- RSPH/BPCA qualification
- Sound knowledge of the pest control industry
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Business sense and ability to identify new opportunities
- Ability to work as part of a team and to own initiative
- Willingness to travel
- Full UK Driving Licence
Duties within this role will involve contacting new and existing clients to secure new business sales. you will be expected to identify new sales opportunities via face to face client meetings and/or cold calling. You will be in charge of your own client portfolio and be expected to meet strict targets on a monthly basis. You must be personable in your approach and be able to deliver pitches and presentations in a clear and concise manner in order to secure new business opportunities
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Excellent commission and bonus structure
- Company pension scheme
- Expensed company vehicle
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.