Our client is a well-known local provider of pest control and hygiene services, covering the Essex and London areas.
Due to recent success, they are seeking experienced Pest Control Area Sales Surveyor to join their growing London based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- Confident with an outgoing personality
- Ambitious and career driven
- Extremely organised with the ability to manage your time effectively
- Proven sales ability
- Ability to adapt to dealing with clients who range from domestic to large companies
- Experience in Pest Control would be advantageous as would BPCA Level 2 qualification
- Full UK Driving Licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Developing new business and building on existing relationships
- Appointment setting and cold calling duties
- Identifying areas for up-sale with existing clients
- Designing bespoke treatment plans where required
- Client liaison – building lasting relationships
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive basic starting salary of £25,000 per annum
- OTE £30-55,000 in the first year
- A competitive commission package which is uncapped
- Commission is paid monthly in arrears
- Company vehicle
- Company Pension
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.