Our client is a national provider of pest control and hygiene services, with offices primarily located in and around the London area.
They are currently seeking experienced Pest Control Technicians to join their growing South London based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
· BPCA/RSPH Level 2 as a minimum
· Member of BASIS prompt is an advantage but not essential
- Additional certifications and bird work experience would be an advantage
· Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
· Experience of working in various environments and buildings
· Willingness to travel as required
· Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will include;
· Surveying premises for the presence of pests
· Identifying different pest types and determining best course of removal and control
· Liaising with clients and advising on how best to prevent further infestations
· Identifying possible sales and up-sale opportunities and passing to surveying teams
· You will also help in training of junior technicians in their duties
In return our client will offer the successful applicant and attractive remuneration package, to include competitive salary and various benefits.