Our client is a leading provider of pest control and environmental services, covering various prestigious contracts across London.
Due to further gains, they are now seeking experienced Pest Control Technicians to join their North West London based operations.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BPCA Level 2 in Pest Control (or RSPH equivalent)
- Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
- Experience of bird works would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience of working in both domestic and commercial environments
- Willingness to travel across North London as contracts dictate
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Surveying various premises for the presence of pests
- Identifying different pest types, points of entry etc and determining best course of removal and control
- Advising clients on how best to prevent further infestations
- Identifying possible sales and up-sale opportunities for surveying teams to follow up on
- Working within domestic housing and for large, commercial, blue chip clients where required
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive remuneration package (based on experience)
- Expensed company vehicle
- Company pension scheme
- Excellent commission structure
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.