Our client is a specialist environmental and cleaning consultancy, established for nearly 40 years and covering contracts across the UK from their Kent head office.
Due to recent contract gains, they are currently seeking experienced Pest Control Technicians to join their Dartford based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BPCA Level 2 Qualification as a minimum
- Additional certifications would be advantageous
- At least 12 months post qualification experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full, clean, UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Inspect buildings and the surrounding environment for signs of pest infestation or pests
- Determine the type of treatment needed to eliminate the pests
- Take the required measurement of the area that needs treatment
- Use different pest control methods such as setting of traps or baits to remove or kill pests
- Create barriers to prevent pests from entering a building and create effective pest control measures to prevent pest infestation.
- Apply pesticide safely in buildings or structures and the surrounding environment
In return our client will offer the successful applicants;
- Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Company pension scheme
- Expensed company vehicle
- Life assurance scheme
- Various working perks
- Additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.