Our client is a multinational provider of pest control and hygiene services, with offices and contracts located across the UK.
They are currently seeking experienced Pest Control Technicians to join their growing Crawley based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BPCA/RSPH Level 2 as a minimum
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Additional certifications are a bonus
- Experience of bird works (netting and proofing) are preferred but not essential
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will involve surveying premises for the presence of pests, identifying different pest types and determining best course of removal and control. You will be expected to be able to provide advice to clients on how best to prevent further infestations, as well as be able to identify sales and up-sale opportunities to be passed to the surveying teams.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Excellent commission structure
- Expensed company vehicle
- Company pension scheme
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.