Zone Recruitment has been retained to provide our client is a rapidly expanding provider of pest control and hygiene services, covering the City of London.
Due to recent contract gains, they are seeking an experienced Pest Control Technician to join their growing Central London based team.
The successful applicant must posses;
- BPCA Level 2 Qualification as a minimum
- RSPH Equivalent will also be considered
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience of bird proofing, netting etc would be advantageous but not essential
- Full UK Driving Licence and willingness to work around London as required
Your primary duties will include;
Your primary duties will involve surveying premises for the presence of pests, identifying different pest types and determining best course of removal and control. You will be expected to be able to provide advice to clients on how best to prevent further infestations, as well as be able to identify sales and up-sale opportunities to be passed to the surveying teams.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Excellent commission structure
- Expensed company vehicle
- Company pension scheme
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.