Our client is one of the largest providers of pest control and hygiene services in the UK, covering contracts for various clients nationwide.
They are currently seeking an experienced Technician to join their growing Wigan based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- BPCA/RSPH Level 2 Certification as a minimum
- At least 2 years post qualification experience in the industry
- Experience of bird works (netting and proofing) is preferred
- Marksman trained would be advantageous but training will be provided
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will involve surveying premises for pest presence and determining best course of treatment, as well as providing advice on how best to prevent further infestations. You will also be responsible for bird proofing works in domestic and commercial property as well as outdoor environments. You will also be expected to identify potential sales and up-sales opportunities to be passed to the surveying team (these leads will be commissionable)
Due to the nature of the role, a willingness to travel is a must, as well as a full, clean, driving license.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Competitive commission structure for leads
- Expensed company vehicle
- Various additional benefits to be discussed