Experienced housebuilding Planning professional looking for your next career opportunity in the East Midlands?
This could be just the role for you!
Zone Recruitment have been tasked with appointing an experienced Planner for a leading volume housebuilder based in the East Midlands.
What’s on Offer?
- Strong salary, benefits and bonus package to attract the best
- Job security in a stable and growing leading name housebuilder
The Successful Candidate:
You will be an experienced Planning professional within the housebuilding / residential development industry, with experience of:
- Submitting planning applications for approval
- Managing all aspects of the day-to-day promotion of all current planning applications
- Liaising directly with and responding to the comments of planning authorities to ensure the successful outcome of the planning application process
- Managing all internal and external stakeholders such as consultants involved in the planning applications/promotions
- Undertaking community engagements
- Producing both sketch and detailed planning layouts using CAD
About our Client:
Our client is a market leading, successful volume housebuilder known for promoting career development and putting staff retention and employee engagement at the heart of their strategy.
About the Role:
successful Planner will be involved in the identification of land opportunities, producing planning strategies, managing consultant development teams and delivering immediate or long-term planning projects on a variety of scales.
The role of a Planner is to create and implement planning strategies, working on already obtained land and giving advice on future land its possible uses in order to ensure they can be delivered with planning in the immediate and long-term future.
Zone Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.