Our client is a family run construction and demolition business, covering contracts around Avon and the South West UK.
They are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their growing Gloucester based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- CSCS card preferable
- Degree or HND qualified
- Proven excellent IT skills, especially MS Excel
- Proven excellent communicator across a wide spectrum of contacts internal and external
- Proven excellent organisational skills
- Willingness to travel as contracts require
- Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will include;
- Read, understand and accurately interpret Client specifications/schedules to produce accurate estimates and quotes.
- Identify opportunities to add value throughout project process.
- Measuring, valuation and invoicing of completed works.
- Commercial assessment of contractor quotations for small works and major contracts.
- Monitor and manage contractors against their quotation processes.
- Provide commercial analysis & reporting of contractor performance
- Arrange and lead contractor valuation audits and performance review meetings
- Provide commercial reporting and forecasting support to Divisional Manager and Company Board
In return, our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Assigned company vehicle (BMW)
- Competitive salary #9commensurate with experience)
- 28 days annual leave (including statutory holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Membership of gym local to Head Office
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.