Zone Recruitment is one of the best known and well respected providers of staffing solutions to the environmental sector, covering the Asbestos, Water Treatment, Pest Control, Landscape Architecture, Ecology and Construction sectors both here in the UK and abroad in Australia and New Zealand
Having relocated our business from Spain where the business was established in 2013, we are now seeking ambitious, talented and slightly nutty Consultants to join our team in the Stamford area.
The ideal candidate will posses;
- Experience of permanent recruitment, ideally within the environmental sector but training will be provided
- Experience of all aspects of the job, from resourcing and candidate sourcing to new business sourcing and liaising with clients
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential for this position
- Able to work to tight timelines, no daft KPI’s, no daft targets, just able to meet client demand
- Ability to listen to 90’s and cheese music if requested as modern stuff just doesn’t cut it in our offices
- Full UK driving licence would be preferential
You will be sourcing candidates for some of the worlds largest Facilities Management and Environmental Consultancies. You will be expected to have the approachable and fun loving personality that these clients have come to love about us! No stiff lips necessary in this role!
You must be able to identify suitable candidates for roles as they come in, and have an ability to best present these candidates in their CV’s when speaking to our clients. We have a high referral rate at Zone Recruitment and we’d love to keep that going. You will actively source new business, new clients we may not be in touch with, establishing new relationships and building on those that have been established for years!
In return we will offer the right people
- Negotiable salary (dependent on experience)
- A working environment free from stuffiness and boredom
- Flexible working hours to suit your home life and needs
- Competitive commission and bonus package
- Other benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.