Here at Zone Recruitment, we are looking for our next great member of the team! Having been established for the last 6 years and becoming leaders in our niche markets, an opportunity has arisen for someone with experience of Recruitment to join us, if you’re looking for something a bit different, then read on!
What are we looking for?
- Someone with solid experience as a Recruitment Consultant
- Ideally, a consultant with knowledge and experience recruiting for one of key markets, however, training will be given
- At least 2 years’ experience proven experience within the industry
- Someone with an ability to develop new and existing relationships
- Someone with approachable, with a sense of humour wanting to avoid the normal “target driven” grind of recruitment
- Someone who want to grow, and develop a career rather than just man a desk and earn a fee
So, what will you be doing?
- Working on vacancies for both permanent and sub-contract staff in one of our key areas
- Developing new and lasting relationships with clients, as well as strengthening existing ones
- Sourcing new business and finding relevant candidates for niche positions
- Working remotely with meet up’s where required
- Managing your own working time efficiently and effectively without a manager breathing down your neck
- Occasionally be responsible for coffee during meetings, we currently all have it with milk and no sugar
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours and location due to us working remotely
- Company laptop is provided
- Company phone also provided
- Career development, professional accreditation and GENUINE progression to be discussed
- Un-capped commission with absolutely no thresholds EVER
- Possibility for a company car
- Company pension from day 1
- Further benefits to be discussed
Interested? Visit our website, drop us an email, or simply apply for this position and let’s talk!
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.