Zone Recruitment is one of the market leaders in providing specialist recruitment services, for the Environmental and Construction sectors, having been established for nearly 10 years and working on an international basis with clients in the UK, New Zealand, Australia and the Caribbean.
Due to recent gains, we are now seeking an enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant, with solid New Business experience to join our team in South Lincolnshire.
What are we looking for?
- An experienced recruiter with at least 3 years experience in the industry
- Solid end to end experience, from finding candidates and posting adverts, to final placements and client liaison
- This is primarily a new business role, so demonstrable experience of this is required
- A keen, enthusiastic mentality as well as a “fun loving” attitude
- A strong desire to progress, and be more than just “another recruiter”
- Ability to work to own initiative and be able to problem solve and trouble shoot
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with CRM systems, Job Boards, Social Media and Microsoft Office
What will you be doing?
- As a new business role, your role will involve sourcing new clients as well as building on existing relationships with some of the worlds biggest companies.
- Making permanent placements within your own niche markets and filling urgent vacancies
- Handling requirements for short term and sub-contract positions and sourcing relevant workers
- Keeping systems up to date as required and adhering to the ICO’s code of conduct for data management
- We welcome all ideas for growth and development (there is no such thing as a stupid idea here!) so you will be able to implement your own working process (after having a chat with us of course)
- Posting job adverts, sourcing new roles, updating social media channels (for yourself)
And in return?
- We offer home based working, with no need to be in the office daily
- Flexible working hours are available
- No 5 or 7 days weeks, as we work 4 and a half days only
- Strong commission package, with frequent bonuses and incentives
- Company pension scheme (auto-enrolled)
- Company laptop and phone provided
- Possibility for company car
- Company events and socials
- A non pressurised environment with no micro management
Are you what we are looking for? Interested? Then please apply and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.